Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Project. Composting

This term my group of 4 made this project.  Our inquiry investigation question was how long does it take worms and earthworm to eat three apples in 1 hour. First, we used the internet to research our topic.  

Then we constructed this project. I did the tubes, the writing,  the salatape and my other 3 friends done the rest. We used green paint the salatape the tubes and the writing. It was difficult but it help us with our  learning.
The next thing I want to investigate is how is fortnite a gambling game to everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Sale I really like the way that you have put a lot of progress in your Project composting.I think that you should get some of the harder work.

mokoare @ glen innes school said...

Kai ora Sale I really like your Project composting.this is Positive.What made you do this?

Post a Comment