Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

My name is sale

All about me13 Oct 2016 09:40:44.jpg
Hi my name is sale I am 8 years old and I go to glen innes school and my favorite game is wwe2k17 and my favorite food is burger king and my friends are sione javarn and sosaia and jaiden and tama and iraia too and my favorite teacher is miss ewen and i am samoan and my friend are tongas and cook island and fiji and harf cook island harf maori and my teacher is new zealand and my favorite singer is justin bieber and adele tupp puck and ice cube and john legend and justin timberlake and my favorite clown is killer clown and chukchuk clown and my favorite movie is the conjuring 2 and annabelle and my favorite dog is a husky and a red nose and a bulldog and a bull mastiff and a german shepherd and my favorite shoes are nike and adidas and my favorite guns are sniper and rifle and a machine gun and a shotgun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment