Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

School Holidays


        pros
School Holidays            I like School Holidays because we get to play when ever we want and we can go Anywhere we like. Some people don't like to go school but some people do some of them like to learn but some don`t like to learn I like to learn I love maths and writing. But I don`t love reading because some chapter have a lot of pages.I like to go to Rainbows end with my parents and my siblings.
          cons
I don't like the Holidays because it is boring at home. I love School because it makes you learn faster and quicker and it makes you brainer. I always come early to school like at 7.00 in the morning .I always come to school before my teacher and even the other teachers as well. But the Holidays are a bit cool but I prefer school better than the school Holidays.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment